Interways is one of the most acclaimed companies in the customs sector, due to our long experience. The staff of our company is well-established graduated customs officers who have excellent knowledge of the Customs Code and Customs Legislation.
In order to leverage our performance, our company’s personnel are continuously trained, complying with the latest legislations and are taking into account that each customer is unique.
Our company integrates customs clearance at:
- Region of Attica (Piraeus, Athens, El. Venizelos, Elefsina)
- Thessaloniki and,
- Corinth – Nafplio – Chalkida – Thebes – Volos
We are able to offer the following services:
Import – Export (foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, fabrics, garments, household items, home appliances and furniture, electrical appliances, machines, materials for industries, biofuels, natural gas and electricity, solar panels (panel)
- Customs-specific cargo 42
- Import / export transit customs clearance
- T2L cargo clearance
- Third country shipments in transit (TIR transport guarantee, T1)
- Excise duties
- Import license for special loads from the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Agriculture
- Classification of goods
- Budget of taxes, duties and customs clearance costs
- Tax warehouses – authorized warehouses
- Active refinement
- Consultant agency
For all EU transactions, key figures are as follows:
- Original Invoice
- Packaging list
- Original Bill of Lading or Airway Bill or CMR (road, shipping, air)
- Electronic Authorization.
- EORI number.
For all transactions with third countries, key figures are as follows:
- Commercial Invoice, from the foreign house with a detailed description of the goods, unit price , total value and terms of transport ( incoterms )
- Packing list which will analyze the content for each box with gross and net weight
- The Transportation contracts
- A.W.B (transportation by air)
- Bill Of Landing (seaborn transportation )
- C.M.R (Road transportation)
- Certificate (EUR1, FormA ) if the goods originate in the relevant country and the importer is allowed to receive them at a reduced or zero rate of duty. These certificates are issued by the foreign company in the country where the products are exported. (if applicable)
- Certificate of Origin
- Movement Certificates ATR
- Quality Certificates
- Certificate of Conformity (CE ) for products requiring this certificate such as electrical equipment and appliances, all kinds of machines, toys electronic devices
- Phytosanitary Certificates for products of plant origin.
- Veterinary Certificates for products of animal origin.
- CITES certificate if your products are made from flora and fauna belonging to the list of protected species that are threatened with extinction.
- Import Admission
- Printed Authorization.
- Electronic Authorization.
- EORI number – Unique transaction number with Customs.
ELECTRICAL ENERGY / NATURAL GAS
INTERWAYS is the first company in Greece to deal with customs formalities in the highly demanding and rapidly growing energy sector.
Today, we represent almost 90% of the companies operating in Greece, as well as many companies based in other EU Member States and are active in our country, through the Simplified Process License that we have in our name and on their behalf.